PCI Program manager is reporting to Manager PCI and is responsible for continuous improvement of our products, managing PCI projects addressing product cost and reliability, coordination of cost improvement activities in Engineering department and acting as single contact point for global PCI and Value Engineering team.
- Continuous improvement of product cost and reliability through PCI program
- Manages specific PCI projects.
- Directs and manages resources assigned to the PCI projects.
- Cooperates on Engineering, R&D, GTS and Sourcing budget creation and labor, cost and resource planning
- Engages with design engineering early in the Product Management Process (PMP) for specific New Product Introductions (NPI). Ensures that PCI opportunities are identified early.
- Cooperate with Sourcing and supplier on cost reduction roadmaps and facilitate supplier engagement in PCI activities.
- Develops close relationships with business partners and all involved departments to adequately manage priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- University degree in a technical discipline or a combination of education and experience that demonstrates the required skills.
- Typically requires 5+ years of technical experience in high-tech industry environment
- Requires 2+ years of experience with program and project management in high tech manufacturing or Research and Development
- Demonstrates leadership and ability to manage complex projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrates broad range of technical knowledge as it relates to PCI activities.
- Understands product cost structure and experience creating business cases.
- Demonstrates knowledge of design principles, new product development and change management processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of manufacturing, service, factory and supply chain processes, reliability and quality principles.
- Demonstrates ability to create and deliver presentation appropriately scaled to the audience.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Strong communication and multicultural interaction skills
- Quality and sustainability focus
- Decisiveness & Judgment
- Customer focus
- Creativity and Innovation
- Gets results, even under difficult situations and is creative (finds better/alternative ways)
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Flexibility & Achieving change
- Relationship building
- Conflict management
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- Influence, persuasion and energizing behavior